Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#66 - Take Photos of 50 Birds - Black Swan

I think that this will forever be my favorite bird I'll ever take a picture of. These two gorgeous swans literally took my breath away! When I came up to them, just their gracefulness was awe inspiring. The way they move their necks, groom themselves, spread their wings, take sips of water out of the pond, get into the water and just gracefully swim. And they were so cool, calm and collected. Not like any of the other ducks that run away quacking when you go up to them to get their pictures. No, these beauties just basically pose for you :p I swear I want to go back every day and see them again. It was like a gift to get to just watch them.





2 comments:

  1. the black geese are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have to run away from you like the ducks, because they know they could kick your ass if they needed to. I seriously wouldn't want to have a swan pissed at me. :P Anyway, they truly are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete