Thursday, October 10, 2013

#117 - Take pictures of 30 Non-domestic Animals in their natural habitat

This squirrel was just too cute to pass up :p Squirrels were not what I had in mind when I came up with this goal, but what the hell. It's not a house pet :p I was taking pictures of some trees actually and I turned to my right to walk away and this little squirrel was just RIGHT THERE in front of me just staring at me like this. Too adorable. And he just stayed there frozen until I took his picture and walked away and then of course he jetted away too. Why are squirrels so damn cute??


5 comments:

  1. awww.. yes squirrels are cute..so now you are going to take bird pics eh? lol I think I've met my quota on those! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I always love your bird pics so much!! Wish I had some of the same ones you have :) I think of you whenever I see a bird to take pictures of!

      Delete
  2. Agreed--squirrels are just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?? I love the red ones that you have by you too!! And you have those adorable chipmunks!! I had never seen a chipmunk until I visited you :)

      Delete
  3. Chipmunks are just so stinkin' cute! They have become, however, the bane of Gray's strawberry patch. Sheesh, but those little guys love the strawberries, and it seems they've got a million and one tricks up their sleeves for getting in at them. :P

    ReplyDelete