Friday, October 11, 2013

#113 - Walk 50 Trails Update

I guess this is also an update for intentionally walking the circumference of the earth :p But I'm finding that I'm really enjoying going on daily walks. Today I went and walked the trail at the Mandeville Lakefront of Lake Ponchartrain. I went at noon when the sun was at it's peak, but with the cool breeze coming off of the lake, the temperature wasn't bad at all. I walked a total of 2.3 miles, not the whole trail. I'll work my way up to that. Here are some pictures of the view:





3 comments:

  1. great pictures Chris! Too much sun for me! there is a small trial by me that I would now and then in the "winter" when it's really cool! It's a dirt trail. How long is the one you are doing?? Since you went over 2 miles it must be a long one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This trail I think is two miles from beginning to end, but I just walked one mile and then turned around and walked the same mile back to my car :p If I did the whole trail and then turned around and went back it would be four miles!

      Delete
  2. I somehow missed this post yesterday when I was catching up. These pics are beautiful! Looks like another awesome place to walk!

    ReplyDelete