Thursday, September 19, 2013

A New Place

So this blog is inspired by my dear friend Debi. This project really...this blog is just a place to record my progress on this project. I don't even want to use the word progress really because I see this as something with no end and no start. It's why I used the URL "intentionally Chris"...because what I love so much about this idea is that it's about living each day of your life intentionally. Celebrating life really! Debi is doing something similar...creating a list of all of the things that she'd like to do with Rich someday...big things, little things, easily doable things, not so easily doable things but amazing things. And the list is infinite. That's what I'm doing too. A million inspirations....literally, millions of things to find in life to smile about. Things to make living more purposeful, more intentional, more meaningful or sometimes just more fun :) So I have the tab up top where I'll keep "the list" which I'll continually add to and hopefully cross stuff off of eventually and then I'll post randomly when I do some things! Some of these goals will have lots of mini posts...like "read 1000 short stories" :p I may read 5 in a night and post about them all. But this blog is for me and I'm likely typing to myself and will be the only one reading this (hello Chris!) so I won't worry about boring anyone. My space :D I tried something similar to this...the 50x50 project, and it just never worked.....I didn't stick to it...and I think it was because I felt like I gave myself something that I HAD to do...yes 50 is still 17.5 years away for me (yes, I'm giving myself that half a year :p), but still..it's a deadline, and I don't do well with deadlines :p This is open...there's no failing, only succeeding. So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment