Thursday, September 19, 2013

#60 Sell 100 Etsy Orders Update

I'm starting all of my project recording starting now, but I did want to go backwards on this goal and record all of the Etsy orders I've sold!! I'm actually keeping a paper journal of all of these goals too, so the books I've read on the "read all of so and so's book" lists are already crossed off. But the Etsy orders I'll go ahead and keep record of here :) So here are the first Etsy orders that have come in!

1. 20 postcards to Kelly R. in Nova Scotia, Canada
2. 6 postcards to Mary D. in Maggie Valley, NC
3. 10 postcards to Debi S. in Pensfield, NY
4. 10 postcards to Ante P. in Djakovo, Croatia
5. 5 postcards to Abby M in Indianapolis, IN
6. 2 postcards to Eric V. in Berkeley, CA

I just love this goal so much :D I'm so shocked still and am convinced I always will be every time someone actually buys something of mine :p

1 comment: