Saturday, September 21, 2013

#81 Make Charli Mine Update





So I'm kind of cheating and just using this as an excuse to post a picture of cute little Charli, who you can partially see here is not so little! She's about to pop with babies in the next couple of days. She came by today while I was outside and it started raining to get out of the rain. I thought for sure she was going to stay last night. I actually thought she was going to have her babies last night. She was pacing all over the apartment and was SUPER affectionate. I showed her "her box" again that I've had ready for her which is a GIANT amazon box with an old pillow in it and a bunch of old tshirts in it that I was going to use for rags....basically the box she can have babies in. She normally jumps out of it, but she stayed in it for a little while last night. But she left last night as she usually does. She's back here tonight though. Maybe she'll have the babies tonight. What I'm thinking right now is to let her have the babies here and then once they've grown a little bit, bring the babies to a shelter and have her spayed there while I'm there. Then hopefully she'll stay here. And if she doesn't, then I'll let her go...I'm sure though at this point that even if she doesn't stay as a house cat, she'd come visit all the time like she does now :) She's a nightly visitor at this point. We have a little bit of a bond :p She's sleeping next to me right now. And it's AMAZING how much better my allergies have gotten! I held her so much last night and she slept on my chest for a little while last night because she was so clingy..I think she's scared about having these babies...and my allergies were just fine! I didn't even have to take medicine. That's awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I think that's the best look yet that I've got of her...she is so stinkin' adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear this! I know it happened for David and they wound up with 10 cats! lol.. I would keep her in a room with the bed until the babies are born ..a vet can also help them get adopted out! A nice photo of baby kittens "free" at the vets does wonders! lol.. however, I might giver her a vet visit "now"..he could determine the birth and also rid her of any fleas before she is in the apt for any length of time.. I want you to have the love of an animal!!.. :o)

    ReplyDelete