Saturday, September 21, 2013

#80 Collect All of the Penguin Imprints Update





So I actually had this series finished before I started this project, but since I only had one other imprint completed before, I figured I'd go ahead and post a picture so I have pictures of them all! This is Penguin's Manga Biographies and from what I gather there are no more that they plan to publish, though that's a shame because they're really cool! I've actually only read one, the Gandhi biograhy, but it was fantastic!! This is such a great way to teach history and if I were ever a teacher I'd use these as teaching tools in a heartbeat!!! I can't wait to read Che Guevara and the Dalai Lama's biographies as well! As always with Penguin, the covers are really fantastic too!

1 comment:

  1. Rich uses that Origin of Species graphic novel in his evolution class. You've read that, right? And I've used some with the kiddos too (one on the U.S. Constituion, one on DNA, etc.). So yeah, I'm definitely with you there--I think they're an awesome teaching tool! And I'm totally going to have to get these ones--all three of them sound great!

    ReplyDelete