Thursday, September 19, 2013

#80 Collect All Of The Penguin Imprints Update

The only imprint I had all of prior to this update was the Penguin Manga Biographies line. They only did three of those sadly, but I do have them all! Today, I got the sixth book in the Penguin Civics Classics line which completes that line so I now have two imprints completed! As with all of the Penguin imprints I'm in LOVE with their covers!!! I'm actually really looking forward to reading these too which is funny because I HATED civics and history in high school. I'm especially looking forward to reading the Supreme Court Decisions book.


1 comment:

  1. This post makes me chuckle!... like you, I hated Civics/ History etc.. probably because of the teacher but still.. I did nothing in those classes.. and now I can't get enough of Eleanor Roosevelt or Kennedy or WWII etc.. go figure huh?.. At least you have changed a lot sooner than I did and have lots of time for enjoyable "historical" reading!

    ReplyDelete