Sunday, November 3, 2013

#71 - Get Donuts From 25 Different Donut Shops Update





Oh Krispy Kreme...you are not my favorite donuts by far, but you are still donuts and therefore you are still good :p Krispy Kreme is basically where I go when I'm really craving donuts. Sadly, there really aren't many donut shops around me at all. I have to make it a special trip to get donuts. Unless I want Krispy Kreme. We have one of those close to my mom's house. To me, Krispy Kreme tastes totally different from any other donut shop. But same premise...fried dough with sugar :p What I will give them is they have EXCELLENT frozen coffee!




Me and my mom were out shopping today so we picked up some donuts on the way home...two of those are hers and the other four are mine XD I LOVE their chocolate covered glazed crullers. Now those I will say they do a damn good job with. My mom took one of those and the other two are mine :p The other donut that was hers is the powdered jelly. That's my moms favorite donut wherever she goes. I also got a regular glazed because they were hot! And a raspberry filled glazed. Like I really need these calories :/

2 comments:

  1. ok.. admit it! you made this challenge up just so you could have more doughnuts! LOL I love you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I used to love going into Krispy Kreme and getting a free glazed donut all warm and yummy! I LOVE their glazed donuts! But we don't have a Krispy Kreme around here. :( Though really, that's probably a good thing. :P

    ReplyDelete