Monday, November 11, 2013

#59 - Send 1,000 Postcards Through Postcrossing Update


It's been FAR too long since I sent any postcards through postcrossing, so I finally decided to send some yesterday. I'm up to being able to send 11 at a time, so I sent 11 out! I love postcrossing because you can read people's profiles and send them exactly the types of cards that they like :) This time I sent some of my own postcards when they fit in with their interests! That's a fun new aspect of postcrossing :) And maybe it'll drum up some business too :p

1 comment:

  1. I love this goal of yours! You will keep showing pictures of the postcards you send, won't you? I love that I have a few of those. :) After Christmas, I'm going to have to buy some more. Though I have to admit, I'm having a hard time sending them; I just want to keep them all for myself. :P But I did finally break down and send one to Care. :)

    ReplyDelete